Monday, February 27, 2012

TTC12 Touch Twin Marker Color Challenge Day 1


TTC12 Touch Twin Color Challenge!!!

Our challenge colors:

  Don't have any Touch Twin markers? That's OK ... for now. Starting soon we will require using our markers, but for now you can use any coloring medium.
This month's challenges are sponsored by Market Street Stamps!


The challenge will run from February 27th - March 10th with a winner being announced on March 11th.

One person will be randomly chosen among entries to win
12 Touch Twin markers!!!

To enter:

Post a link to your project below.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
No back linking. Your project must be new.


For extra chances to win:


Follow the Touch Twin & More Challenge blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Add our Touch Twin & More Challenges button to your blog.

Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC12 and TouchTwin and post a direct link in the comment section of this post.

Check back on Wednesday and Friday for more samples from the ARTisans.

Here is today's inspiration:


One Cool Cat
Designer: Vicki Garrett
Stamps: Market Street Stamps 
Markers: Touch Twin- Here's the colour chart for you!


Additional Supplies: White Gel Pen-Sakura
Not Quite Navy Ink-SU! Memento Black Ink
Cardstock-Asstd



Song in My Heart
Designer Tami Mayberry
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Hippie Chic)
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin (RP9, R16, B171, GY48, 0 Colorless Blender)
Ivory card stock: Bazzill (Simply Smooth)
Heart die: Sizzix Movers & Shapers - Mini Hearts Set
Clear gems: Want2Scrap (colored with markers)
Corner punch: Fiskars


Gone Campin'
Designer Jeanne Streiff

Touch Twin markers used:


 Supplies:

Stamps: Market Street Stamps (MSS-BK-25 Gone Campin')
Papers: Discountcardstock.com
Markers: See above for colors
Die cuts: Sizzix eclips (Backgrounds, Edges & Flowerful Alphabet, Edges cartridges)
Twine: The Twinery




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great challenge! I have your button on my blog too!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Challenge I have your button on my site and I follow you too :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I came across your blog while researching these markers - I'm currently awaiting my set to arrive in the mail - can't wait to get started with them! I thought I'd have a go at the challenge anyway - it'll certainly be interesting to see the difference once the new markers arrive. I've now added your button to my blog as well. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - my markers arrived today! I've been having such fun with them, and they colour so beautifully. I've put a link to the card I made today. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got a few markers today to start with but can't get my photo to upload. My link is http://cardscatsandcopics.blogspot.com/2012/03/card-for-mothers-day.html. Thanks for the chance to win some awesome markers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge :) I'm now a follower and I have added your button in my sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda... I couldn't get you blog to link either but I did include you in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete