Monday, February 13, 2012

TTC11 Touch Twin Marker Challenge Part 1

TTC11 Touch Twin Challenge!!!

Our challenge is "Animals"
This month's challenges are sponsored by Market Street Stamps!


The challenge will run from February 13th - February 25th with a winner being announced on February 26th.

One person will be randomly chosen among entries to win
12 Touch Twin markers!!!

To enter:

Post a link to your project below.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
No back linking. Your project must be new.


For extra chances to win:


Follow the Touch Twin & More Challenge blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Add our Touch Twin & More Challenges button to your blog.

Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC11 and TouchTwin and post a direct link in the comment section of this post.

Don't have any Touch Twin markers? That's OK too... for now. Starting soon we will require using our markers, but for now you can use any coloring medium.

Check back on Wednesday and Friday for more samples from the ARTisans.

Here is today's inspiration:



One Cool Cat
(YR27, RP7, CG.5, CG1, CG3, CG7, YR24, 0 Colorless Blender)
Patterned Papers: Momenta (Kaleidoscope Cardstock Mats (scarf), Vibrant Textured Cardstock (background, tag) 
Corner punch: Fiskars
Ribbon die: Spellbinders

Markers used:


Color Map:



Sending Warm Winter Wishes-Designer: Vicki Garrett

Markers: Shinhan -Touch Twin
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny
Punch: E.K. Success

Colour Map





14 comments:

  1. Fun challenge and super cute cards ladies!! Thanks for your inspiration and pics of coloring with marker numbering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ! very cute.
    I entered into the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay! I didn't know we were still able to use other markers (still saving up for some Touch Twin Brush markers)> Animals are my favorite thing to color! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog for a while too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already subscriber to your newsletter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is a "bug" LMAO Touch Twins ONLY were used, well a few Spica glitters to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I did it again... I made a new card and it's YNS Love is in the Air by Jenny Suchin. There is a picture on my blog of the markers I used, like the big girls do... LOL

    http://stampingwithadream.blogspot.com/2012/02/sfytt-february-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards by you! This is my 1st time entering your challenges.
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just entered for the first time, too. Thanks for the inspiration and shared techniques. Love, love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked on FB...check....already a follower/subscriber. I dont have these markers yet, so I used my copics and a PKS stamp..... Cant wait to try Twin Touch markers!!
    gina
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also Follow you and subcribe and have your logo on my blog thanks for the wonderful challenge this month love using animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My entry is up ( I think) I follow you .... I do not have these markers yet but would just quiver if I could try them :) I am so looking forward to more challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did a second entry :) Thank you for the chance

    ReplyDelete