Friday, September 16, 2011

TTC01 Playing With Our Peeps! Part 3

For challenge rules and and linking your
challenge submissions please go >>HERE<<
Link
Next week I will feature some of your challenge entry cards!

Here is today's ARTisan inspiration:


Designed by Dina Kowal

For the blue background coloring around the image I used rubbing alcohol in a waterbrush to blend the Touch ink, almost like watercoloring. I scribbled a little ink on a plastic palette and picked it up with the brush.

Touch Markers used:



Supply List:
Stamps: Inky Antics: Already Packed, Impression Obsession: CAC Passport Stamps, smARTworks: sentiment
Papers: Bazzill and some scraps from my stash
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Niagara Mist
Dies: Spellbinders JustRite Stampers Exclusive
Other: aluminum eyelets, Niji waterbrush, 95% rubbing alcohol, plastic palette






Designed by Vicki Garrett

For my card, I used a Cornucopia of Colours!!!! I added some lightly sponged ink to create a soft background.




I added a touch of white gel pen to highlight the cheeks and glitter accents to the grass, blueberries and flowers for a little bling and zing!




Here's my colour map and lastly, the markers I used:




Supply List
Stamps: Magnolia-Blueberry Maggie
CS-Brocade Blue SU! Designer Paper: Jack & Jill by Prima
Embellishments-Sizzix -Decorative Flourishes Sizzlit. Paper Roses and Glitter SU eyelet lace border punch

2 comments: