Monday, September 12, 2011

TTC01 Playing With Our Peeps! Part 1

Welcome to the very first Touch Twin Challenge!!!

Our first challenge is "Playing With Our Peeps"
Use any people image on your project. Cute, realistic... whatever you would like.

The challenge will run from September 12th - September 24th with a winner being announced on September 25th.

One person will be randomly chosen to win
12 Touch Twin markers!!!

To enter:

Post a link to your project below.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
No back linking. Your project must be new.


For extra chances to win:


Follow the Touch Twin & More Challenge blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Add our Touch Twin & More Challenges button to your blog.


Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC01 and TouchTwin and post a direct link in the comment section of this post.

Don't have any Touch Twin markers? That's OK too... for now. Starting in January we will require using our markers, but for now you can use any coloring medium.

Check back on Wednesday and Friday for more samples from the ARTisans.

Next week I will feature some of your challenge entry cards!

Here is today's inspiration:

You're So Sweet
Designed by Tami Mayberry




Touch Twin markers used:

Supplies:

Markers: Touch Twin Brush by Shinhan Art (colors shown above)

Card stock: Coredinations, Bazill (Simply Smooth)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye

Image stamp: Magnolia (Tilda with Ice Cream Cone)
Scoring tool: Scor-pal

Smooches
Designed by Jeanne Streiff



Touch Twin markers used:
Supplies:

Shinhan Art Touch Twin and Touch Twin Brush markers (see colors above)

Stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Raychel)
Papers: www.discountcardstock.com -Neenah Solar White,
Prismatic Baby Blue Dark, Posh Black Twill

Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Ribbons: Really Reasonable Ribbons



28 comments:

  1. So, I am a failure at Mr. Linky... sorry about that. LOL. Didn't mean to double up and can't figure out how to get rid of the one. But... YAY! Touch Twin markers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge! I´ve added mine!

    Birgit/Biggan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge...who doesn't love Peeps?!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh loving your coloring with the "new" markers. Also, fabulous with what you used!! Off to play - I want to win a set of these pens!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is a work in progress.. the image is done... the idea is formulated... the time to put it together has not been established. Ha!

    BUT... I followed you, liked you, subscribed to you, AND added you challenge button with link on my blog (http://www.lorabrinkman.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't claim to color good, but I still liked my card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chase to enter. I love coloring challenges . I am now a follower of your blog and I subscribed to your newsletter for more chances to win .
    allihi72 at hotmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I tried linking my blogpost, but it would not take, so I linked a pic instead. The URL is http://cdjcape521.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-morning.html~please visit, I have your address linked back here, and also a picture of the challenge! Thanx for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to mention I was already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing work! I really love how you highlight which colors you have used. I am still a novice coloring crafter and could use the extra guidance.
    I do not see where I can follow????? Can you help???
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. never mind...i figured it out (I think)! sorry :)
    I am a new follower now (I hope)!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS!!!! I can't resist markers and coloring and sure LOVE to be inspired by you wonderful colorists! I linked my card in my SCS gallery and also posted a link to this post there too. Here is my direct link:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2050889?&cat=500&ppuser=85403

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coloring on these cards and love the look of these markers! Just what I need...another thing to splurge on, who needs food..right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fun challenge! I've added my card w/ a link to your blog from mine, followed your blog, liked you on facebook, and sub'd to the newsletter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fun challenge and it is nice to meet other people using the Touch Twin Markers. The design team really shows what is possible. Hope I get there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Count me in for this fun challenge! I've also done all the other requirements (following the blog, facebook, etc.) My Shinhan markers came in today and I LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these new markers...I have like you on facebook but I can not find where to follow your blog and to subscribe....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those markers look intriguing though I had a hard time figuring out where to purchase them when I went to the website.

    Anyway, I am friends with Touch Twin on FB and I just subscribed to your newsletter. I'm already a follower through Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here's me whining, that I can't make Mr. Linky work. It pretty much hates me. But here's my link -

    http://lauralooloo.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-whats-that-you-say.html

    and I a LIKED you on Facebook, and put the link/button on my blog!!! :)
    (Cause i like you a LOT!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I added my project as well as liking you on FB and putting your link on my blog. I have been really impressed with your posts and instructions for coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy to join in on the first ever challenge here at Touch Twin Blog!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  23. I added 2 projects, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the fun challenge - I hope you like my card. I already 'like' you on FB and am now receiving your newsletter! I look forward to seeing more projects with your cool markers! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun challenge! I finally got time to play along! thanks for the chance to try out these markers..here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun challenge, beautiful inspiration, thank you for sharing. Very interested in finding this markers and trying them out.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oops! Entry #46 does not have a 'peep' in it - SORRY! I would delete it but I could not figure out how. Sorry about that - I just got so excited about coloring with my markers (blushing) - DUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome challenge - and so much fun! The inspiration is wonderful - love the coloring! I uploaded my card here (#52), linked your challenge and added your button to my blog, am following your blog, liked you on Facebook, and subscribed to your newsletter - I think I've covered all bases. Woo-hoo! Would LOVE to win this set of markers!

    ReplyDelete