Monday, July 9, 2012

TTC21 Touch Twin Challenge!


Welcome to the TTC21 Touch Twin Challenge!!!

Our challenge is:
A beach themed project using a Colorless Blender

The challenge will run from July 9th - July 21st with a winner being announced on July 22nd.


One person will be randomly chosen among entries to win
12 Touch Twin markers!!!

Don't have any Touch Twin markers? That's OK too... for now. Starting soon we will require using our markers, but for now you can use any coloring medium.
 <3<3<3<3<3
 Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC21 and TouchTwin and post a direct link in the comment section of this post.


To enter:
Post a link to your project at the bottom of this post.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
No back linking. Your project must be new.
For extra chances to win:

Follow the Touch Twin & More Challenge blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Add our Touch Twin & More Challenges button to your blog.



Today's ARTisan inspiration:

California Kind of Day
by Tami Mayberry

Touch Twin Markers used:



Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Chillaxin)
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk (Charcoal)
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin (B67, 120, F126,F124, 0 colorless blender)
Bling: Want2Scrap (Sleek Strips)
3D Foam Adhesive



Travel Hopefully
 Created by Dina Kowal


Supplies:
Stamps: I Love Rubber Stamps (turtles), Impression Obsession (sentiment)
Papers: Bazzill Kraft, unknown
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Scor-Pal

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for a fun challenge. I am limited on the markers I have but do love them. I hope it is ok that I entered as I don't have a blog but do have a gallery at Splitcoast Stampers.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic Challenge :) I've your blog banner in my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, please can you remove my entry number 4, i linked it incorrectly. many thanks and apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This proved to be a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge. I never knew I had so few beachy things!
    (And how much practice I need with the blender!) LOL

    ReplyDelete