Monday, June 11, 2012

TTC19 Touch Twin Challenge!

Welcome to the TTC19 Touch Twin Challenge!!!
Our challenge is:
Getting Hairy!
Your project must contain something with hair (people or animal images!)

The challenge will run from June 11th - June 23rd with a winner being announced on June 24th.

One person will be randomly chosen among entries to win
12 Touch Twin markers!!!
Don't have any Touch Twin markers? That's OK too... for now. Starting soon we will require using our markers, but for now you can use any coloring medium.
To enter:
Post a link to your project at the bottom of this post.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
No back linking. Your project must be new.

For extra chances to win:

Follow the Touch Twin & More Challenge blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Add our Touch Twin & More Challenges button to your blog.


Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC19 and TouchTwin and post a direct link in the comment section of this post.

Today's ARTisan inspiration:

Blowing Kisses
Designer Tami Mayberry

Touch Twin Markers Used:

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Stamp: Magnolia
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin: Y36, BR96, YR25, R16, R8, BG178, WG3, Colorless Blender)
Gems: Want2Scrap
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: May Arts from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Circle dies: Spellbinders
Mixed Media Ink: Clearsnap



What's Shakin?
Designer-Vicki Garrett

Touch Markers used

0
BR93
BR94
BR97
YR29

I didn't make a colour map for this image as all of the colours are on the dog. Basically, to create this look start with the lightest colour (YR29) and using short strokes, keep adding colour until you get the look of fur. To add a little dimension to the white areas, I added some WG1 and then blended it out with the colourless blender

Supplies

Stamps-Impression Obsession
Brad-Bo Bunny
CS -Stampin' Up!




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creations and I have your banner in my sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed. I really want to try your markers! With out a blog I posted on Split Coast. Great cards, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations from the DT. I am already a follower of the blog, I liked you on Facebook, and I have your button on my blog. Thanks for the extra entries. I would love to try Touch Twin Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am posting my very first entry ever - SO glad its to your site !
    I am looking forward to learning and creating -AND collecting Touch Twin Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am posting my card to enter this challenge. I have uploaded my card in the Visualdesignsbychris gallery: here is the link: http://visualdesignsbychris.com/gallery/sketch-challenge/p2331-ttc19-touch-twin-2c-april-sketch-challenge.html
    I am a follower of the blog and I have liked you on Facebook. I would love to try the new Touch Twin Brush Markers. Thanks for the chance to try to win some.
    lilred38 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I've entered your challenge - the inspiration throughout the month has been fab - lovely colouring and projects. CoB

    ReplyDelete