Monday, May 28, 2012

TTC18 Touch Twin Marker Color Challenge Part 1

Welcome to the TTC18 Touch Twin Color Challenge!!!
Please use this photo for your color inspiration:

The challenge will run from May 27th - June 9th with a winner being announced on June 10th .

One person will be randomly chosen among entries to win
12 Touch Twin markers!!!
Don't have any Touch Twin markers? That's OK too... for now. Starting soon we will require using our markers, but for now you can use any coloring medium. 
Don't have a blog? That's OK. Just post to any online gallery with the keywords TTC18 and TouchTwin and post a direct link in the comment section of this post.
To enter:
Post a link to your project at the bottom of this post.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
No back linking. Your project must be new.

For extra chances to win:

Follow the Touch Twin & More Challenge blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Add our Touch Twin & More Challenges button to your blog.


 Have you seen our May Day Giveaway?  
 
 

Check back on Wednesday & Friday for more samples from the ARTisans.
Worm Birthday Wishes
by Jeanne Streiff
Shinhan Touch Twin markers used:
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Birthday Buddies)
Papers: DiscountCardstock.com
Inks: Clearsnap
Twine
Flower Soft (Lemon)



Dancing in the Rain
Designer-Vicki Garrett

Shinhan Touch Twin Markers used:


Supplies

Stamps: Stamping Bella (Lolly & her Brolly)
Papers: Lily Bee-Head over Heels Tablet
Stickles, Scallop Punch $$ Store Rhinestones

Ahoy!
Designer Tami Mayberry



Touch Twin Markers used: 

Other Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs (Oh Boy by Tami Mayberry)
Dies: May Favorite Things Die-namics
Corner rounder: Fiskars
Pattern: October Afternoon




9 comments:

  1. I had a very hard time adding a link, so I truly hope this works. Thanks for the opportunity to win some of the Twin Touch Markers. I do not own any new ones but had some of the old style and really liked them a lot. Looking forward to getting some of the new ones :)
    Kind Regards,
    Karen Shirey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ARTisans did a fabulous job on their creations. Each one is so different yet they are all adorable. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    I am also a follower of you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of the blog. (Thanks for the extra entry.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The challenge button is on my blog. (Thanks again for the extra entry.) Can you tell I really, really want to try these? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, great challenge thank you! I have just entered for the very first time. I recently purchased my first set to Touch Twin Markers and have no idea how to use them! I have looked at a couple of tutorials which was quite helpful. I cannot wait for more challenges from this blog. I will be an avid follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My submission is entered and thank you for a chance to win....I have only a few markers from different companies and nothing that works well together so I would love to be able to use your product on my creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's been very hard to link my image but....i made it :)
    Let's hope well...very cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered my card loved the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge again. Also have your challenge badge on my blog, and also a follower.

    ReplyDelete